- Board Certified Orthopedic Spine Surgeon
- Disc Replacement
- Minimally Invasive Spine Surgery
- Physician Assistants:
- Jacob G. Guth, P.A.-C.
- Matthew C. Hawkins, P.A.-C.
- Marland D. Gilbert, P.A.-C.
- Jeff O. Bohlman, P.A.-C.
- Nurse Questions: 651.259.4561
“Dr. Sinicropi’s passion for helping patients return to an active and pain-free life is evident in the testimonials from his satisfied patients. The ongoing advanced training he seeks in new innovative techniques and his drive for excellence are just a couple reasons why he is sought after for his surgical skills and compassionate care for his patients.”
- Undergraduate: Fordham University – Rose Hill Campus, New York, NY
- Medical School: Columbia University – College of Physicians and Surgeons, New York, NY, M.D. Degree
- Post-Graduate: Harrison L. McLaughlin Trauma Training Fellowship (Columbia University), Combined Orthopaedics Residence Program
- Post-Doctoral Resident in Orthopaedic Surgery (Columbia University), New York Presbyterian Hospital
- Chief Resident – Orthopaedic Surgery (Columbia University), New York Presbyterian Hospital
- Fellowship: Leatherman Spine Fellowship, Spine Institute/University of Louisville
- American Board Orthopaedic Surgery – 2008; 2018
- Minnesota Board of Medical Practice
- Wisconsin Board of Medical Examiners
- Fellow of the American Academy Orthopaedic Surgeons
- Minnesota Medical Association
- Minnesota Orthopaedic Society
- North American Spine Society
- Scoliosis Research Society