- Board Certified Neurosurgeon
- Minimally Invasive Brain & Spine Procedures
- Physician Assistant: Phillip C. Stewart, P.A. -C.
- Nurse Questions: 651.259.4562
“As a highly accomplished neurosurgeon, Dr. Chang focuses on each patient’s condition to find the most appropriate treatment for their condition. He prides himself on minimally invasive techniques, as well as other innovative procedures to provide the greatest opportunity for his patients to recover quicker and return to a fulfilling life.”
- Undergraduate: Johns Hopkins University, B.S.
- Medical School: Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine, M.D., Ph.D.
- Internship: Mount Sinai Hospital, General Surgery
- Residency: Mount Sinai Hospital, Neurosurgery
- Fellowship: NIH-NINDS, Neurosurgical Fellowship
- Mississippi State University, Adjunct Professor, Department of Agricultural and Biological Engineering, 2/1/2014 – present
- William Carey University of Osteopathic Medicine, Adjunct Clinical Professor, 6/1/2104 – present
- American Board of Neurological Surgery – 2007; 2017
- State of Minnesota
- State of Wisconsin
- US8535337 B2, “Pedicle screw insertion system and method”