We're Here for Your Patient's Spine & Brain Care Needs
Whether it be for evaluation, physical therapy, interventional treatment or a surgical procedure, we are here to help your patients with all their spine and brain conditions and concerns.
How to Make a Direct Referral for Back, Neck Pain or a Brain Condition:
If your patient needs to see one of our Spine and/or Brain care specialists you may directly refer your patient to our specially trained Certified PA’s and NP’s and /or our Orthopedic Spine Surgeons or Neurosurgeons for evaluation and recommendation for treatment. We have several locations for the convenience of your patients.
How to Make a Direct Referral for a Procedure (Injection):
If your patient needs an epidural or nerve root injection or treatment of facet joint-related pain you may directly refer your patient for the procedure, providing the relevant imaging studies have been completed and their presenting symptoms correlate with structural pathology.
What Your Patient Needs To Bring To His/Her First Visit:
- X-Rays, CT scans and MRI scan (films and reports)
- Medical Records of previous tests or treatments (EMGs, Physical Therapy, Chiropractic Treatment, Acupuncture, etc.)
- Any brace or support that you are using
- Referral and Pre-Authorization if your insurance requires this Insurance card
- Insurance card
- Co-payment for his/her visit
- Claim or file number (for an injury & auto or worker's compensation)
- Photo Identification (to protect your patients identity)