David Chang, M.D., Ph.D., D.A.B.N.S.
- Blaine - Midwest Spine & Brain Institute • Blaine, MN
- Edina - Midwest Spine & Brain Institute • Edina, MN
- Roseville - Multicare Associates • Roseville, MN
Dr. David Chang is a Board Certified Neurosurgeon who joined Midwest Spine & Brain Institute in 2015. He received his M.D. and Ph.D. from Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine. He completed his residency in neurosurgery at the Mount Sinai Hospital, and his neurosurgical fellowship at the National Institute of Neurological Disorders and Stroke. Dr. Chang began his career as a neurosurgeon at Regions Hospital in St. Paul, MN. He has also practiced at St. Luke's Hospital in Duluth, Rochester Brain & Spine, and (most recently) Baptist Hospital in Columbus, MS.
Read more about Dr. Chang on his website.
Johns Hopkins University, B.S.
Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine, M.D., Ph.D.
Mount Sinai Hospital, General Surgery
Mount Sinai Hospital, Neurosurgery
NIH-NINDS, Neurosurgical Fellowship
Adjunct Professor, Department of Agriculture and Biological Engineering, 2/1/2014
- Midwest Spine & Brain Institute, Stillwater, MN 2015 – Present
- Baptist Hospital, Columbus, MS 8/2012 – 2015
- Locum Tenens, Sanford Hospital, Fargo, North Dakota, 5/2012 – 7/2012
- Rochester Brain & Spine, 6/2010 – 5/2012
- Neurological Surgery, P.C., 5/2009 – 4/2010
- Hospital Staff Neurosurgeon, St. Luke’s Hospital, Duluth, MN 3/2008 – 4/2009
- Hospital Staff Neurosurgeon, Regions Hospital, St. Paul, MN 6/2006 – 2/2008
- Solo private practice, Columbus, MS, 7/2002 – 6/2006
American Board of Neurological Surgery - 2007
- State of Georgia, number 57944, issued 05/31/2011
- State of Minnesota, number 48863, issued 09/09/06
- State of Mississippi, number 17626, issued 06/03/02
- State of New York, number 213510, issued 03/25/99
- State of North Dakota, number 12268, issued 7/27/2012
- State of Ohio, number 098363, issued 12/09/11
US8535337 B2, “Pedicle screw insertion system and method”